Is it short? Is it long? Is it a midi-skirt? …who cares!, symmetry is no longer needed when it comes to the newest silhouettes for the season; asymmetric hems made an entrance last year and gathered forces because we will be seeing a lot of them this spring.
Show off your legs and shoes with asymmetrical skirts and dresses; let's flaunt some skin!
...continue reading the rest of my article on examiner.com, HERE!
WHERE TO BUY the asymmetrical trend:
1. Red VALENTINO Asymmetrical Hem Wool Knit Dress
2. Black Asymmetrical Dress by Maison Martin Margiela
3. American Rag Skirt, Floral Print Asymmetrical Chiffon Maxi
4. MM Couture Skirt, Chiffon Ruffle Asymmetrical Hem
5. Pleated Chiffon Asymmetrical Illusion skirt by Material Girl