Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Monday, February 27, 2012
The digital phase the world is facing in our time has also influenced the Fashion industry; several designers are now showcasing geometric and eclectic prints on their garments but not just the average type of prints; they’ve combined art, color and images in perfect harmony.
You might wonder what the inspiration behind this trend is all about, well, Art Deco no doubt. This artistic style began in Paris in the 1920s and it spread its influence into all areas of design: architecture, interior design, industrial design, painting, visual arts, film and of course; fashion.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Daphne Guiness wearing some wicked cool jewelry... anyone that could give us a tip about where to find that amazing ring with an eye?
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Sienna Miller wisely styled up a Boss Black halter gown with gold/bronze-ish accessories for The Ever Changing Face of Beauty's opening ceremony.
2. Givenchy Antigona Metallic Clutch
3. LANVIN Pleated washed-satin dress
4. Alexander McQueen Skull Pony Box Clutch
5. VALENTINO ROMA Turtleneck knitted dress
6. Alexander McQueen - Handbag (Flesh/Gold)
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pave Katie Ring
8. ASOS Spike Stretch Bracelet
9. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold Collar Necklace10. Badgley Mischka Desire - Black Leather
Friday, February 24, 2012
It sucks and I hate the fact that I have been denied to drink alcohol!..isn't that the saddest thing?
I've been having vertigo for 2 months now.. at first it was horrible, I fell twice and that's when I realized I had to go see a doctor.. he gave me some pills like I thought he would and the vertigo slowly started to go away... until it came back next week and then left and then came back and so on.. I've been having it on and off.
It's supposed to be caused by stress..and yeah, I've been pretty stressed.. but I only wish this dizziness was caused by substance abuse and make me travel into a land of wonders and come back to reality with tons of ideas to illustrate... like a trip into the 60's psychedelia with jimi hendrix playing non-stop as background music...Oh I do love Jimi.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
Olivia Palermo in a sheer white blouse, black furry vest, black skinny trousers and black plumed Louboutins... Oh how I love the white and black combo!
That clutch is actually a lip clutch by Lulu Guiness, pretty cool one!.. and the cherry on top, a panther pendant!..I've always thought that if I was an animal, I'd be a panther... roarrr!
2. Privileged Panther Pendant Necklace
3. Marc Jacobs Large Eugenie Clutch
4. TOPSHOP MOTO Blue Black Kristen High Waisted Skinny Jeans
5. Adrienne Landau black mongolian lamb fur vest
6. Diane Von Furstenberg Jane Fur Vest
7. Jeffrey Campbell Shoes:The Night Walk Shoe in Black Suede
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
2. Donna Mizani Leather Front Yoke Cutout Dress
3. Frye - Veronica Combat (Black Stone Wash) - Footwear
4. House of Harlow 1960 14k Yellow Gold Plated Evil Eye Ring
5. Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses
6. ASOS Sweater With Falling Hearts
7. ASOS PETITE Exclusive Maxi Dress With Split Sides And Sequin Shorts
Monday, February 13, 2012
My client was specific only about two things: blue and with sleeves.. this is one of the 2 designs I came up with and she loved it.
Do you like it?